Friday, January 8, 2016

The Most Perfect Love

Friday, January 8, 2015
Song of Solomon 4:9-15 KJV

9 Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, [my] spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck. 10 How fair is thy love, my sister, [my] spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! 11 Thy lips, O [my] spouse, drop [as] the honeycomb: honey and milk [are] under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments [is] like the smell of Lebanon. 12 A garden inclosed [is] my sister, [my] spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed. 13 Thy plants [are] an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; camphire, with spikenard, 14 Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices: 15 A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon.

OBSERVATION QUESTIONS
1) What does the Beloved write about the one He loves? (v.9-15)

APPLICATION QUESTIONS
2) What do you love and appreciate most about your spouse?

LIFE LESSONS
3) The love between a husband and wife is one of the Lord's greatest gifts to humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment