Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Most Beautiful Bride

Sunday, January 9, 2016
Song of Solomon 6:4-12 KJV 

4 Thou [art] beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as [an army] with banners. 5 Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair [is] as a flock of goats that appear from Gilead. 6 Thy teeth [are] as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and [there is] not one barren among them. 7 As a piece of a pomegranate [are] thy temples within thy locks. 8 There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number. 9 My dove, my undefiled is [but] one; she [is] the [only] one of her mother, she [is] the choice [one] of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; [yea], the queens and the concubines, and they praised her. 10 Who [is] she [that] looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, [and] terrible as [an army] with banners? 11 I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, [and] to see whether the vine flourished, [and] the pomegranates budded. 12 Or ever I was aware, my soul made me [like] the chariots of Amminadib.

OBSERVATION QUESTIONS
1) What does the Beloved say about His Bride (the Shulamite)? (v.4-10)
2) What does the Shulamite say? (v.11-12)

APPLICATION QUESTIONS
3) What does the Lord say about those who belong to Him?
4) Are you worthy of the Father's love? If so, why?

LIFE LESSONS
5) The Father loves His own, not because of what we do but, because of what Jesus has done for us.
6) We can never do anything to earn God's love.
7) When God looks at you, He sees His Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment