Monday, November 23, 2015

Learning From God

Monday, November 23, 2015
Psalm 25:8-12, 20-21 KJV 

8 Good and upright [is] the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. 9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. 10 All the paths of the LORD [are] mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. 11 For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it [is] great. 12 What man [is] he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way [that] he shall choose. ... 20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee. 21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.

OBSERVATION QUESTIONS
1) What does the psalmist write about the Lord? (v.8)
2) Who does the Lord teach His ways? (v.9,12)
3) What does the psalmist ask the Lord to do for him? Why? (v.11,20-21)

APPLICATION QUESTIONS
4) What has the Lord been teaching you throughout this year?

LIFE LESSONS
5) The Lord has blessed His people with teachers, but none is a better teacher than the Lord Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment